Thursday, July 20, 2017

Monsturd (2003)

Directors: Rick Popko, Dan West

Stars: Paul Weiner, Beth West, Dan Burr

Escaped serial killer Jack Schmidt is on the run from the police and FBI after escaping from jail. They corner him and gun him down in a sewer tunnel, where he falls into a pool of chemicals dumped by the company who created it, Dutech. The combination of feces and this chemical transforms him into a half human, half feces creature, who goes on a killing rampage. And it's up to a group of local law enforcers to stop him.

What in the hell was this? I thought that maybe this movie would be funny or at least somewhat entertaining, but it was just a bad movie. I was not laughing or even amused. I can sometimes find something good in movies like this, but there was really nothing at all in this movie even worth talking about. I mean this movie is about a man that becomes a shit monster. Really? They really needed to make this movie at least funny scary, instead of childish and stupid.

If you are going to have the evil in a movie, you better make it look really good. They made a shit monster that looked like a bunch of rocks glued on a costume. Have they never seen the shit demon that was in Dogma? That is how it should have looked. It would have been so much, and the movie would have better.

The acting and the production was some of the worst that I have seen. I have seen some really bad movie, and this movie was so much worse. The acting was better in a fourth grade school play than this thing, and I think those kids did the production for the movie. It was just really bad.

I would not recommend anyone want this movie at all. It is one of the worst movies that I have seen. I would never waste my time watching anything like this at all again. I watched it, so you don't have to.

Monsturd (2003) Trailer

No comments: