Friday, June 16, 2017

Lights Out (2016)

Director: David F. Sandberg

Stars: Teresa Palmer, Gabriel Bateman, Maria Bello, Alexander DiPersia

When Rebecca left home, she thought that her childhood fears were behind her. As a young girl growing up, she was never really sure of what was real when the lights went out at night. Now, her little brother Martin is experiencing the same unexplained and terrifying events that jeopardized her safety and sanity. Holding a mysterious attachment to their mother, a supernatural entity has returned with a vengeance to torment the entire family.

This movie gets into all of those childhood nightmares of something in the closet, under the best or hiding in a dark corner of the room. I know that there are some of you out there that still to this day have those thoughts run through your head right as you go to bed as an adult. I think it is normal feeling and though to have at night at any age. You never know what is in the darkness. This movie will bring some of that out in you.

If you have a real fear of ghosts, then this movie just might scare you. I was not scared at all, but there were a few scenes that just did not sit well with me at all. Those scenes creeped me out. There is so much darkness in the movie that in almost every scene there is a dark shadow. Most of the scares are jump scares which get me a lot of the times.

I'm not going to give away the real story at all, cause that is not fare, and you know that I don't do that. This movie well worth seeing at least once. I do recommend watching this movie. It is not scary, well it was not to me. Enjoy.

Lights Out (2016) Trailer

No comments: