Monday, June 19, 2017

Kick-Ass 2 (2013)

Director: Jeff Wadlow

Stars: Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Chloë Grace Moretz, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Morris Chestnut, Clark Duke, Steven Mackintosh

After Kick-Ass' insane bravery inspires a new wave of self-made masked crusaders, led by the badass Colonel Stars and Stripes, our hero joins them on patrol. When these amateur superheroes are hunted down by Red Mist, only the blade-wielding Hit Girl can prevent their annihilation. When we last saw junior assassin Hit Girl and young vigilante Kick-Ass, they were trying to live as normal teenagers Mindy and Dave. With graduation looming and uncertain what to do, Dave decides to start the world's first superhero team with Mindy. Unfortunately, when Mindy is busted for sneaking out as Hit Girl, she's forced to retire-leaving her to navigate the terrifying world of high-school mean girls on her own. With no one left to turn to, Dave joins forces with Justice Forever, run by a born-again ex-mobster named Colonel Stars and Stripes. Just as they start to make a real difference on the streets, the world's first super villain, The Mother F%&*^r.

Was there really a need for this movie at all. It was so much like the first movie that you could almost just watch the first movie over again. I will admit that I was not a fan of the first movie at all, just look for my review of it. It is a movie for severe nerds and teenagers. I am a geek, and I am saying this. That has to tell you something.

The cast for the movie was the same, except for a few new minors actors. I mean I would not even call them characters, since they were in the movie for a second. Aaron Taylor-Johnson was still beefy and cute in the movie. If his hair was short and neat, then he would have been so out of place in this movie. That trendy messy curly hair kept him looking like a teenagers. Christopher Mintz-Plasse needs to just go away. I would thrown his career in the river. He is one of the worst actors out there. I do not know why he was put into movies at all. He is one of those guys that acts the same no matter their role. He must give "something" good to able to be in movies. Then there is my favorite to hate, Chloë Grace Moretz. I will have to say she is getting a bit better, but for this movie she was just the same as she always was in movies, lame and annoying.

The only really good part of the movie is the action in it. There are some really good fight scenes in this movie. That is sad. That is all I can really say about it. I know there will be a lot of people that will disagree with me, and that is fine. I understand, I am not a teenager anymore. Enjoy.

Kick-Ass 2 (2013) Trailer

No comments: