Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Boggy Creek II: And the Legend Continues (1985)

Director: Charles B. Pierce

Stars: Charles B. Pierce, Cindy Butler, Chuck Pierce Jr.

A professor and three of his students camp out in the wilderness to find a Bigfoot-type creature.

I really do like the first Boggy Creek. I think that it is one the cheesiest bad movies ever made. I love it. This sequel to it was nothing to see. I was hoping for that same camp cheese, but they tried to make this movie more serious, if you will. I have no idea why. I mean, there was not much money to make this movie.

This movie is nothing but a B-movie. The "bigfoot" looks terrible. It is just a big hairy looking suit with a terrible face on it. It is one of the worst bigfoot costumes that I have seen in a movie. The acting in the movie was really bad. Charles B. Pierce is the director and his is in this movie. He does appear in most of his movies. The rest of the cast was kind of bad.


This is one of those movies that needs to be skipped. It is not one of those good bad movie. It is just bad all around. It is a great movie to watch and make fun of, like they did on MST3K. The movie was a hit on that show, and that is how most people have seen the movie. I watched it, so you don't have to.



Boggy Creek II: And the Legend Continues (1985) Trailer
Boggy Creek II: And the Legend Continues (1985) Full Movie

No comments: