Friday, June 16, 2017

Abraham Lincoln vs. Zombies (2012)

Director: Richard Schenkman

Stars: Bill Oberst Jr., Kent Igleheart, Rhianna Van Helton

As Abraham Lincoln labors over the Gettysburg address, the importance of which he is fully aware, he learns that a menace from his past has returned, threatening to tear the already fractured nation to pieces. He must journey behind enemy lines to face an foe far more fearsome than the Confederate army, the walking dead.

One of the worst zombie B-movies that I have seen. Why in the hell would anyone thing that this is a good idea. Now, the vampire movie was not that bad at all. It was watchable. They just thought, let's do another movie with Abraham Lincoln but with zombies this time, because this movie was a good idea, right. No. What in the hell were they thinking? They got away with it once, but the time was just too much. They needed to leave the graphic novels alone.

The movie looked like it was shoot on a college campus during the summer. It looks cheaply made in every way. The zombies are just plain old generic zombie make-up that you could buy at Halloween. It is nothing special at all. The pace of the movie is slow and dull. I was bored watching this movie that I wanted to turn it off several times. There was just no point in this movie at all. The money wasted on it caused have been used to help people, because it does not entertain them.

I know that there are some people out there that really do like this movie. I do not get it, but there are some bad movies that I really like, so I understand that point. I say skip this movie all together. It just is not worth it at all. I watched it, so you don't have to. 

Abraham Lincoln vs. Zombies (2012) Trailer

No comments: