Tuesday, June 13, 2017

13/13/13 (2013)

Director: James Cullen Bressack

Stars: Trae Ireland, Erin Coker, Jody Barton

For millennia, calendars have added an extra day every four years. In doing so, they violated the ancient Mayan calendar. Now we are in the 13th month of the 13th year of the new millennium, and the few who survive will battle a world of demons.

Was there really a need to make another one of these movie? I guess someone thought so, because here we are with another demon possessed end of the world movie. They really wanted to make a trilogy.

This is one of the worst movies that I have seen. It is dull and boring. I was not expecting much at all. I know it was still a B-movie, and it was the third movie in a "series". That is no excuse at all for making another bad movie. I mean, what is the point in it? Why would you spend the money making it? You know it is not going to be good. The story is just a rip off of so many other movies and stories that it is  

The make-up for the movie was not that bad. It looked like the typical bad zombie movie make-up. It was just average. The best part about this movie was that it was made better than the other two movies. That is all I can really say about it.

This is not a good movie at all. It is not even worth watching once. This is a movie that I say skip it. It is not worth wasting your time at all. I watched it, so you don't have to.

13/13/13 (2013) Trailer

No comments: