Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising (2016)

Director: Nicholas Stoller

Stars: Seth Rogen, Rose Byrne, Zac Efron, Chloë Grace Moretz, Dave Franco, Selena Gomez

Life is good for Mac Radner and pregnant wife Kelly until the unruly sisters of Kappa Nu move in next door. As the loud parties threaten the sale of their home, the couple turn to ex-neighbor and one-time enemy Teddy Sanders for help. Now united with the former college student, the trio devises schemes to get the wild sorority off the block. Unfortunately, the rebellious young women refuse to go down without a fight.

This time it is a sorority that has moved in next door to the Radner's. Instead of drunken fights in the front yard and beer pong, there will be tanning and high pitch screaming. I have no idea which would be worse. I think the screaming would more annoying. This movie was more annoying as well. You knew what was going to happen in it. There really was no big surprise, until there was that scene were used tampons were thrown at the house. I mean that is just a low blow for any movie.

The cast has most of the same people from the first movie with the exception of the newly added females next door. I am just tired of seeing Seth Rogen in the same role over and over again. I think that maybe he could do more, but he just isn't given the chance. Rose Byrne has proven that her can hold her on in real dramaic roles, so I just wonder why is she doing movies like this? She is better than this. Zac Efron is mainly in movies to take his shirt off. He is not a great actor at all, but he looks amazing. His body is unreal, so that gives him lots of roles in bigger movies. As you all my know from other reviews, I do not like Chloë Grace Moretz at all. I think she is the worse. She is great at playing the annoying child or teenager. Dave Franco just needs to tell his brother to come out of the closet, like his character did in this movie. Selena Gomez was not doing anything else to do this movie.

This is a movie to stay away from. It is not worth watching at all. There is nothing that could have saved this movie. except not making it at all. I know there will be people that will still want to see this movie, and I will just say that I told you. I watched it, so you don't have to.

Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising (2016) Trailer


No comments: