Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Agoraphobia (2015)

Director: Lou Simon

Stars: Cassandra Scerbo, Adam Brudnicki, Tony Todd, Maria Olsen

An agoraphobic inherits her father's house in a remote part of the Florida Keys. When weird things start happening, she discovers that there's something far more terrifying trapped inside the house with her.

This is the biggest LifeTime movie you will ever see. I mean, this movie was made for older women or ones that scare really easy. This was not a good movie at all. you could predict everything that was going to happen. Well, I could. The story was pretty transparent to anyone. I mean, I am not going to give away the story. There may be some of you that still what to see it. That is fair.

This poor woman is trapped in the house with a ghost. I do not have agoraphobia, and I do not understand the feeling. I do understand not wanting to leave the house. I still like the outdoors. It is a beautiful house to be trapped in, but that ghost would have to go or shut their mouth.

The cast seemed like it was picked from a soap opera. They all look good, but they are not too good looking. It is all just enough attractiveness to get them on television. Maria Olsen, who played the Aunt, has been in several B rate movies. I just like the look of her. She has the worst up turned nose that I have seen. She could be The Phantom of the Opera. I am so serious. I like her though. She plays a nice sweet woman in this movie. Tony Todd will show up to almost anything. He will play any part. It is sad, since some of the parts are terrible. I understand though.

This is a movie to stay away from. It is really bad. If you are just desperate to watch something, and that is all there is then fine. Watch it. I warned you though. It is not worth it. I watched, so you don't have to.

Agoraphobia (2015) Trailer

No comments: