Saturday, November 12, 2016

The Rats Are Coming! The Werewolves Are Here! (1972)

Director: Andy Milligan

Stars: Hope Stansbury, Jackie Skarvellis, Noel Collins

Man-eating rodents are only playthings for a 19th-century family who have a unique problem with the full moon.

The most boring and slow movie that I have ever seen. I love movies from the 70's, especially the horror movie, so I was hoping that this would be at least watchable. At the beginning of the movie, you start to become lost. Nothing in this movie really does not make that much sense, at all. It is just awful. There is not even a lot in this movie to even make fun of. The make-up is terrible, and the look of the movie is really bad.

The sad part is that I have wanted to see this movie foe a long time, ever since I first saw the movie poster for it. The poster looks like it would be a cool cheesy older movie. I just loved it. It was just so sad that the movie was not worth the wait.

This movie is just a waste of time. It is not good to watch. It would not be worth wasting your time watching this movie at all. I watched it, so you don't have to.

The Rats Are Coming! The Werewolves Are Here! (1972)Trailer
The Rats Are Coming! The Werewolves Are Here! (1972) Full Movie

No comments: