Thursday, September 15, 2016

Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus (2009)

Director: Jack Perez

Stars: Lorenzo Lamas, Debbie Gibson, Vic Chao

The California coast is terrorized by two enormous prehistoric sea creatures as they battle each other for supremacy of the sea.

This movie is stupid as hell. I am not even going to kid you about it. For the title alone, you know that it is going to be a really stupid movie. There are a lot of people that like these movie. I normally do, but this is just too bad for me to sit through again.

The best part of the movie was it starred Debbie Gibson. I wanted her to turn around and start singing "Electric Youth". That would have been great. I know her needed the money to even deal with this movie. The mortgage does not pay itself. It was nice to see that  Lorenzo Lamas is still in garbage movie, like he always was.


You will probably be able to watch this movie on the Sci-Fi Channel or Spike, or some other channel like that. Do not spend any money watching this movie. It just is not worth it at all. I watched it, so you don't have to.



Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus (2009) Trailer

No comments: