Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Daddy's Home (2015)

Director: Sean Anders

Stars: Will Ferrell, Mark Wahlberg, Linda Cardellini, Thomas Haden Church, Bobby Cannavale, Kobe Bryant, John Cena

Stepfather, Brad Whitaker is hoping for his stepchildren to love him and treat him like a dad. All is going well until the biological father, Dusty Mayron shows up, then everything takes a toll. His stepchildren start putting him second and their father first, and now Dusty will have to learn what being a good dad is about and pains and struggles. Brad will also experience once again what it's like to be a stepdad.

I was so surprised by how much I liked this movie. I was expecting it to be cheesy and horrible. I will have to say that I laughed out loud several times. I am not a fan of either one, Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg. They were both really good in the movie. They played off one another so well that it all seem natural for them.


This was a funny movie. It will not change your life or the way you think. It is a light funny movie that way too many people can relate with in American society. Enjoy.


Daddy's Home (2015) Trailer

No comments: