Friday, June 10, 2016

Captain America: Civil War (2016)

Directors: Anthony Russo, Joe Russo

Stars: Chris Evans, Robert Downey Jr., Scarlett Johansson, Sebastian Stan, Anthony Mackie, Don Cheadle, Jeremy Renner, Chadwick Boseman, Paul Bettany, Elizabeth Olsen, Paul Rudd, Emily VanCamp, Tom Holland, Daniel Brühl, Frank Grillo

With many people fearing the actions of super heroes, the government decides to push for the Hero Registration Act, a law that limits a hero's actions. This results in a division in The Avengers. Iron Man stands with this Act, claiming that their actions must be kept in check otherwise cities will continue to be destroyed, but Captain America feels that saving the world is daring enough and that they cannot rely on the government to protect the world. This escalates into an all-out war between Team Iron Man (Iron Man, Black Panther, Vision, Black Widow, War Machine, and Spiderman) and Team Captain America (Captain America, Bucky Barnes, Falcon, Sharon Carter, Scarlett Witch, Hawkeye, and Ant Man) while a new villain emerges.

I was worried about this movie. I saw the trailer and it looked great, but it just had so many major characters in it that I thought it may tank instead. The addition to all of the added characters actually added to the story. It showed who took which side adding to who their real alliance was with. That made for an interesting tiny story, even though there was not much detail at all to that section. It was just presented into the movie.

I think the best part is all of the extra characters that were added to this movie. I mean most of them are from the other Marvel movies. I was surprised that they included Ant-Man in the movie. It was one the last Marvel movies that was released, besides Deadpool. The biggest surprise was Spiderman. I know that they are rebooting the movie series for the third time, but I have been reading that it was going to be played by a young black actor. This guy was really young and white, so I do not know what they are doing with all of that. I was really excited about the Black Panther. When I saw the first preview for the movie and they showed him for just a few seconds, it made me want to see this movie even more. He is one of my favorite characters. They did a great job of representing this character in the movie. I cannot wait to see the movie though.
The action battle scene in the movie was incredible. To see all of these characters going at it against one another was brilliant. You know that they do not want to hurt one another, but they each have chosen a side to fight for. I was just glad that they made the scene longer than you would think. It created the detail that you would want to see for this epic battle hero against hero. It was awesome.


This is a movie that I think you should own. It is well worth the money. I have seen it in 3-D and 2-D, and it was worth it both times. It is a really cool movie either way. I will be adding it to my collection. Enjoy.
Captain America: Civil War (2016) Trailer

No comments: