Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

Director: Zack Snyder

Stars: Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill, Amy Adams, Jesse Eisenberg, Diane Lane, Laurence Fishburne, Jeremy Irons, Holly Hunter, Gal Gadot

It's been nearly two years since Superman's colossal battle with Zod devastated the city of Metropolis. The loss of life and collateral damage left many feeling angry and helpless, including crime-fighting billionaire Bruce Wayne. Convinced that Superman is now a threat to humanity, Batman embarks on a personal vendetta to end his reign on Earth, while the conniving Lex Luthor launches his own crusade against the Man of Steel.

I do not know why people did not like this movie. It was so great. The action and the story was spot on. I was so glad that they included so much of the comic book story into the movie. It was a lot of information to shove into one movie, and I understand why people had a problem with that. People were expecting this knock down drag out fight for the whole movie. I guess they needed to see a more like a Mortal Kombat type of movie with these two super heroes trying to kill one another. That would have been a good movie as well, but they are working on setting up the Justice League movie that comes out in a couple of years.

The cast was the odd part of the whole movie. I was so glad to see Henry Cavill back as Superman. I think he is the best to play the role. He looks like a real man, the ultimate man. He didn't shave his chest for the role. He is a manly man. Ben Affleck playing Batman was not as bad as I thought it was going to be. I think he is a great actor, and he looks like a wealthy man to play Bruce Wayne. He did shave his chest for the role. How sad. Gal Gadot was the new comer to play Wonder Woman. I am a huge Wonder Woman fan, and I think that they did a great job casting her for the role. She was awesome. The costume was on point, and they made her even more badass than I thought that they would. She was kicking ass in the end of the movie. Love it.

Here is the bad of the movie. Why in the hell did they cast Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor? They could have gotten a hobo to do a better job. He is the worst actor that there is. He was playing an annoying child, not an adult at all. He was playing himself, I think. He is the same in almost every single thing that he is in. Just a waste of time. They should have gotten a nobody and given them a chance. It would have been cheaper.


I loved this movie. It was filled with action and emotion. It had it all. I will never understand why people just flat out hated it. This is a movie to add to your collection. I know I will when it comes out. Enjoy.







Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) Trailer

No comments: