Sunday, May 29, 2016

10 Cloverfield Lane (2016)

Director: Dan Trachtenberg

Stars: John Goodman, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, John Gallagher Jr.

After surviving a car accident, Michelle wakes up to find herself in an underground bunker with two men. Howard tells her that a massive chemical attack has rendered the air unbreathable, and their only hope of survival is to remain inside. Despite the comforts of home, Howard's controlling and menacing nature makes Michelle want to escape. After taking matters into her own hands, the young woman finally discovers the truth about the outside world.

This movie was another one of those that I was not expecting that much from. I know it has John Goodman in it, and he can normally sell a movie. He is such a good actor. I still watched this movie because he was in it. The rest of the cast nailed their own parts as well as Goodman.

This was a bit slow through most of it. You just really need to hang in there and finish out the movie. It is one of the few movies that I have seen that really does keep you guessing on what is really going on. You are never really positive on the content.


This was a pretty good movie. I was not really familiar with it, so I thought I would give it a try. I was glad that I did. It is really a screwed up movie, and it may be something that may really happen one day. Enjoy.



10 Cloverfield Lane (2016) Trailer

No comments: