Wednesday, April 13, 2016

The Hunger Games Mockingjay - Part 2 (2015)

Director: Francis Lawrence

Stars: Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth, Woody Harrelson, Donald Sutherland, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Julianne Moore, Elizabeth Banks, Jeffrey Wright, Stanley Tucci

Realizing the stakes are no longer just for survival, Katniss Everdeen teams up with her closest friends, including Peeta, Gale and Finnick for the ultimate mission. Together, they leave District 13 to liberate the citizens of war-torn Panem and assassinate President Snow, who's obsessed with destroying Katniss. What lies ahead are mortal traps, dangerous enemies and moral choices that will ultimately determine the future of millions.

There has been lots of bad reviews and press on this the last movie in the series. I do not understand why. It was so much better than part 1. The first was good, but you were left wanting more and more. The second part of the movie delivered. I was so impressed by the look of the movie and all of the action and special effects in this one that I watched it twice. It was that good to me. I will admit that some of the scenes were a bit predictable, but that was fine with me. I still like what happened in the movie.

The cast was the same as it has been in all of the movies. I do not have a problem with the cast at all. I believe they selected the cast well for the series. The movie looked great.


There are several surprises in the movie, if you have not read the books. This is still a good movie, even though it was a book at first. If you have not seen these movies, you really need to. They will not change your life, but they will entertain you. Enjoy.

The Hunger Games Mockingjay - Part 2 (2015) Trailer

No comments: