Friday, April 22, 2016

Krampus: The Christmas Devil (2013)

Director: Jason Hull

Stars: Jay Dobyns, Paul Ferm, Andrew Ferrick

Jeremy, a local police officer leads a life of a confusing past, spending his current time searching for his kidnapper as a child. After other children begin missing, Jeremy pieces together the truth and realizes that his childhood kidnapper could be a creature of ancient yuletide lore, Krampus, who is the brother of St. Nick, and punisher of children who perform acts of unspeakable evil without repercussion.

This was one of the worst Christmas horror movies that I have seen. If you want to see a bad 
Christmas horror movie, then here you are. The creature itself is barely shown, but when it is, it just looks cheaply made. I know the budget for this movie was not much, but if high school students can do a better job, you would think that these people could have. I mean, I guess they were serious at making a movie, or it was just for the money.


The acting in this movie was bad. I have better acting in adult movies. There was nothing good about this movie at all, except for the people making it. Maybe they made some money off of it. I hope for their sake. This is a movie to skip all together. It is not worth wasting your time on. I watched it, so you don't have to.



Krampus: The Christmas Devil (2013) Trailer

No comments: