Friday, April 8, 2016

Knock Knock (2015)

Director: Eli Roth

Stars: Keanu Reeves, Lorenza Izzo, Ana de Armas

When a devoted husband and father is left home alone for the weekend, two stranded young women unexpectedly knock on his door for help. What starts out as a kind gesture results in a dangerous seduction and a deadly game of cat and mouse.

Is this movie for real? Eli Roth directed, co wrote and helped produce this movie. It seems like the story was a dark twisted form of one of his fantasies. He would love for two young women to knock on his door to have sex. The rest of the movie he would not want to happen, at least I hope not.

This movie is sadly too many people's fantasy. Two young girl soaking wet show up at your door all sweet and nice. They tell you lots of complements to boost your ego, and they want to have sex with you. They are also crazy. That is what you get. You do not know these people, but you are going to let them into your house at night in the pouring rain. You think they are hot and hope to see something, you perv. You never let strangers in your home. You have no idea who they are and what they are up to. They could come back later and kill you and your family or just steal all of your stuff. Neither situation is good. I never open my door, because of all of the movie that I have seen.

This movie was one of the most annoying movies that I have seen. Almost every single move or line said by the main character, Evan, was the wrong thing to do or say. There were so many obvious mistakes from the character that it made me nuts. I spent so much of the movie wondering who in the hell would do that or say that. The worst part of the whole movie was Keanu Reeves acting. It was terrible. I think he was better in the Bill and Ted movies. Nothing that came out of his mouth seemed natural at all. Every single line sounded forced. The two girls were just idiots.


I thought this movie was terrible. It was not worth watching at all. I was expecting something better than this. It was just an annoying disappointment. I would not recommend this movie to no one. I watch it, so you don't have to.

Knock Knock (2015) Trailer

No comments: