Thursday, March 24, 2016

Hayride 2 (2015)

Director: Terron R. Parsons

Stars: Sherri Eakin, Jeremy Sande, Jeremy Ivy, Richard Tyson

It turns out the escaped killer Pitchfork isn't really dead, and he's back to wreak more havoc in southern Alabama. The Summers brothers, Steven and Corey, once again have to do battle with the madman. Steven must protect his girlfriend, Amanda, who's targeted by Pitchfork. Detective Loomis is back to chase the notorious monster, as he also learns more about his past.

If you thought that the first one was bad, then wait until you see this one. It is worse. No kidding, it really is terrible. I just do not understand that, when the first one had bad reviews, then why in the world would you spend the time and the money to make a sequel? It does not make sense to me.

This is not a movie that I would watch over and over by any means. There is nothing really good about the movie. The acting is garbage, but at least the cast looks better in this one. That is the only really good part about the movie. The dialogue is really bad. There is some gore, but they should have made more for the sequel to amp up the movie. They just failed.


I would not recommend this movie to anyone. I would tell them to stay away from it. I'm sorry. That is how I see it. I watched, so you don't have to.




Hayride 2 (2015) Trailer

No comments: