Tuesday, February 23, 2016

The Call (2013)

Director: Brad Anderson

Stars: Halle Berry, Evie Thompson, Abigail Breslin, Morris Chestnut, Michael Imperioli, Michael Eklund

A veteran operator for an emergency call-center, Jordan saves lives daily as part of her job, but when a young woman's frantic report of a prowler ends tragically, Jordan is devastated. She decides to pack it in on the front lines and, instead teach others the ropes of the high-pressure job. But when a call from a kidnapped teen comes in, Jordan takes charge as never before and turns the girl into a partner in helping to save her life.

I am not a Halle Berry fan at all, so I was not wanting to see this movie at all. I have to say that I really did like the movie. I think that almost anybody could have played her part in the movie. It was the story and the script that keep me going through the movie. The suspense was there. It was making me a nervous wreck. I was already, so the movie heighten the mood. The acting was good, and the action was there.


I did like this movie. I am not going to give anything away about the movie. I know there have been several movies similar to this, but this one was it. It had it all. If you have not watched this movie yet, you need to do so, especially if you like movies like this. Enjoy.



The Call (2013) Trailer

No comments: