Sunday, June 21, 2015

The Human Centipede III (Final Sequence) (2015)

Director: Tom Six

Stars: Bree Olson, Eric Roberts, Tom Six, Robert LaSardo, Tommy 'Tiny' Lister, Laurence R. Harvey, Dieter Laser

Bill Boss is the prison warden of the largest prison in Texas. He has been having problems with a rising budget and the prisoners rioting. His assistant, Dwight, is obsessed with the Human Centipede movies that he works on convincing Bill to make one out of the prisoners. Bill gets off on torturing his prisoners in some of the most sadistic ways. The governor is breathing down his neck to turn the prison around on the given budget. They work on connecting 99 prisoners together to make the ultimate human centipede.

I have been looking forward to seeing this movie as soon as I heard about it. That being said. It was one of the worst movies that I have ever seen. The first one was pretty good with an interesting concept. The second was just balls to the wall dark and sick with a deep seated feeling that it really could be happening somewhere. Then there was the third one, I will explain below.

First of all, the acting was absolutely terrible. I have never more over acting in my life in a movie than this one. It was so over the top that the lines were almost funny. The amount of pointless dialogue in the movie was just too much. If they were to leave out half of the conversations in the movie the story would have been the same. All of this talking did not add anything to the movie at all. It just made the movie drag out way more than it should have. I wanted to fast forward through most of the talking in the movie. Second, the editing was just not there. Again, it mainly had to do with all of the useless talking in the movie. And lastly, where was the gore? there were some scenes, but nothing like the second one. The one was more sick and dirty, but not the whole gross out that I was expecting. It was just weak too much of the time.

The cast was bad. Eric Roberts will show up to the opening of an envelope. There were the two stars from the first two movie playing different parts in this one. It just was not worth the time to deal with the bad acting in the movie.

I would never watch this movie again. I was really looking forward to seeing it, and I was so disappointed in this movie. I say skip this movie completely, but I know some of you will still want to see it, because you watched the other two. I understand. I was the same way. Do not expect much at all. I watched it so you don't have to.

The Human Centipede III (Final Sequence) (2015) Trailer

No comments: