Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Link (1986)

Director: Richard Franklin

Stars: Terence Stamp, Elisabeth Shue, Steven Pinner

Jane is attending a class to hear Dr. Steven Phillip speak on his research on primates and human behavior. Her offers her a job at his house with room and board included. She does not realize that monkeys run the house as well. Link is an orangutan that works as the butler, but he has a mean dark side of his personality. He wants to keep Jane at the house for himself.

This was one of those movies that I always passed by in the video stores when I was young. The cover looked dumb and not scary or interesting at all. I was a smart kid. This movie is about as scary as the Loony Tunes. It's a bunch of monkeys running around. It would be scary, if you were afraid of monkeys.

This is a horror movie for small children except for Elisabeth Shue being nude in one scene. Kids today have seen worse. I would not waste my time watching this movie at all. It is boring as hell. I watched it so you don't have to.


Link (1986) Trailer

No comments: