Friday, May 29, 2015

Dumb and Dumber To (2014)

Director: Bobby Farrelly, Peter Farrelly

Stars: Jim Carrey, Jeff Daniels, Rob Riggle, Laurie Holden, Kathleen Turner, Bill Murray

It has been twenty years since Harry and Lloyd's last adventure. Harry has discovered that he has a grown daughter. He finds his old friend Lloyd in the mental hospital and gets him out to go and find his daughter. Lloyd takes one look at the picture of Harry's daughter and instantly falls in love. Harry's daughter was adopted by a famous scientist. They travel to meet her at a convention that she is speaking at.

This movie is nothing but silly filled with humor that mostly a teenager would enjoy. I will have to say that there were scenes in the movie that were kind of funny. I am not a fan of these movies at all, but it was a lot better than I thought it was going to be. I was expecting this to be the worst movie that I had ever seen.

The biggest surprise of the movie was seeing Kathleen Turner in it. I was shocked when I saw her in the preview for the movie. We have not seen her in a movie in a long time, but she is better than this. She was really good in the movie though.

The movie is filled with bad and tasteless jokes. They have a man traveling with them that is hired to kill them over money. It just seemed like they were really reaching to get a sequel from the first blockbuster. Watch it once, but I do not think this movie is a rewatcher. 




Dumb and Dumber To (2014) Trailer

No comments: