Monday, April 6, 2015

Amber Alert (2012)

Director: Kerry Bellessa

Stars: Summer Bellessa, Chris Hill, Jasen Wade

Nathan and Samantha are filming an entry video for a reality show. While they are on the road traveling around to different locations, they notice a new Amber Alert posted on the road. Driving around they see that car in the Amber Alert, and they start to follow it. They want to save the little girl, but they run into some trouble on the way.

If you want to watch a very slow and boring movies with a very annoying woman in it, then this is the movie for you. I'm not kidding at all. You watch these idiots film themselves doing really stupid crap outdoors trying to make themselves seem all wacky and crazy and fun. I don't think so. I would have thrown their tape away.

I am not going to tell you what happens in the movie just in case you want to watch it. I would rather watch paint dry, but it is your time. This is a really boring slow movie. I watched it so you don't have to. 


Amber Alert (2012) Trailer


No comments: